Monday, May 2, 2016

Loℓιтαs I would love to meet!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week! I am excited to post this week's blog post, especially after some technical difficulties. This week's blog post covers topic #14 of the Lolita Challenge.

What Lolitas would I love to meet?

​Here are seven lovely ladies, in no particular order, that I would love to meet!


Misako Aoki

Misako is always brings something new and fresh to her coordinates. I absolutely love her sweet Lolita style and her ability to perfect everything from an over-the-top coordinate to a simple errand outfit with class and the true essence of cute. It is no wonder why Misako was chosen to represent Japan as one of their Kawaii Ambassadors. I would love the opportunity to see Misako in person to take a full appreciation of her style and hear about her exciting worldwide travels!


Midori Fukasawa

Midori Fukasawa is a popular Japanese Lolita brand model. Apart from being completely adorable I cannot possibility get enough of Midori's overall style! Be it Gothic Lolita, Sweet Lolita, Kodona, punk or casual street style -- Midori is able to pull off any of them with ease. Additionally she is extremely photogenic which allows for all of the outfits she models to appear accessible. I would love to be able to see her in person and learn some tips on how to be less on-edge in front of the camera!

Kat Loo was the first Lolita I stumbled had the pleasure to upon. Her tutorial videos on YouTube helped me greatly when I first began to wear Lolita fashion! I absolutely love her unique clothing, make-up style and her strong message to always be true to yourself. Kat and I appear to have a lot of common interests and I would love to discuss everything from Harry Potter to Sailor Moon!

I discovered Kota on YouTube through a my-lolita-dress review and I am so glad I did! I love that she discusses topics that other Lolitas choose not to. She is an extremely strong individual who tells it like it is and gives excellent advice. I would love to chat with her and pick her brain about various Lolita topics!
Another favorite YouTube Lolita of mine is Lovely Lor! Since we have a lot of similar interests I end up watching everything she uploads! I especially love Lor's Lolita parody videos. Lor presents Lolita fashion in a very laid back and accessible way and her positive outlook and attitude is nothing short of contagious! I would love to meet her in person.

Whether in photos or a video on YouTube I am always taken with Lillith's coordinate abilities! Her Gothic style with Sweet undertones always catch me. Lillith is extremely creative and always brings something new to the fashion. I would love to see her outfits up close and, learn some coordinate times and possibly, fan-talk about Supernatural!

R. Gorey has been one of my truly favorite Lolitas for quite some time. She is extremely sweet, makes adorable coordinates and makes helpful videos. I always use her tips to find Lolitable items inexpensively or DIY projects. Her most recent video of how to add inches to a JSK is a Godsend!

In April she held a giveaway for a Gothic Lolita accessory set and a Sweet Lolita accessory set. I was fortunate enough to win the Sweet Lolita set! You can view my winnings here if you wish! I would love to meet her in person at one of her Lolita meets because they look like a ton of fun and to express my gratitude!

And there you have it! I would love to meet all of these ladies for multiple reasons, but mostly I am extremely inspired and motivated by all seven of these women.

Who do you want to meet in this hobby? Post your responses below!

​~ Stay Frilly 

No comments:

Post a Comment