Saturday, April 23, 2016

Lolita 52 Challenge -- Accepted!


Whilst browsing the internet over the holiday weekend I stumbled upon a post on F Yeah Lolita concerning a 52 week challenge. This post provided 52 Lolita centered topics with the intention of posting one a week.

How could I possibly resist?

I accept this challenge prompt on one minor condition. The challenge blog topic may be proceeded by my own. For example if I receive an order from Angelic Pretty the review will supersede the Lolita 52 Challenge post until the following week.

Let's get started shall we?

The following are the topics that will be covered in this challenge:
( some of these topics may differ slightly from the challenge source )

 5 pieces that every Lolita should have, regardless of style
 5 movies fit for a Lolita
Lolita styles I would like to try
 My favorite thing to put on my head
Most outlandish dream dress
 My favorite Lolita brand
 Why do I wear Lolita?
 Why is it that I do not wear Lolita more often?
 Friends I want to convert
 How I first discovered Lolita
 3 Lolita fashion trends I wish would come back
 Combining other fashions with Lolita
 Lolitas I have met in real life
 Lolitas I would love to meet
 3 things I wish I was told when I was a new Lolita
 My other hobbies that compliment Lolita
 My first meetup
 Lolita trends I thought I would never get into, but I now love
 Lolita trends I thought I loved, but now I'm not keen on
 How satisfied I am with my current wardrobe?
Lolita as part of my identity
 How I accessorize
 What influences my Lolita style?
 Design the perfect meet up
 Best places to wear Lolita
 How I get out of a wardrobe slump
 Purses that I love
 Bloomers or no bloomers?
 Lolitafying things in my everyday life
 How long do I expect it will take me to build a complete wardrobe?
 Impulse buys that were worth it
 My best deal
Presenting something that I made
 Wardrobe blunders. Things I bought that I ended up regretting!
 My thoughts when I received my first real Lolita piece
 An unexpected Lolita print I would adore
 It is not my style but I love it regardless!
 Favorite Lolita hairstyle
 Most versatile Lolita item I own
 5 inspirational fictional characters
 Fondest meetup memory
 The ways in which I fit the Lolita cliche
 The ways in which I do not fit the Lolita cliche
 How strangers react to my clothes, and how I react to their reactions
 A Lolita item I received as a gift
 Parasols: Vital or frivolous?
 The item in my wardrobe that was the most difficult to get
 My "signature" outfit
 My favorite Lolita print
5 novels fit for a Lolita
 Predict the next Lolita trend!
 How Lolita fashion has changed me

I hope you are as excited for this challenge as I am! 

Stay Frilly ~


No comments:

Post a Comment