Saturday, April 23, 2016

Loℓιтα Goals for 2015 and 2016!




It's finally here -- the new year! 
​Welcome to 2016 everyone!
It is now the time to reflect on the past year and to strive to make this a year to remember. 

Last year I had made 3 goals to achieve; wardrobe expansion, to learn new skills and to stay regular.
Before I reveal my 2016 goals, I would like to go over the achievements I made over the coarse of the 2015 year.

2015 Goals

  1. Wardrobe Expansion -- Last year my first goal was to obtain additional petticoats, bloomers, jumperskirts, skirts and blouses. I can happily say that I met this goal! I successfully added a new jumperskirt, blouse, petticoat and bloomers to my wardrobe, along with a few accessory additions. Success! 
  2. Learn new Skills -- Last year my second goal was to learn how to sew. Not only did I learn how to use my sewing machine, but I even made Lolita themed items for my doll Hitomi! I cannot wait to expand and improve my skills. Success!
  3. Stay Regular -- This last goal for 2015 was centered around my blog and Lolita store being updated. Unfortunately I fell short on this goal. I did not keep my blog updated per month, nor did I make any changes or updates to my hobby business. Between graduation and getting a job things were a bit rocky. I hope to remedy this goal in 2016. Until then this goal was Unsuccessful.


And now the moment of truth! My goals and ambitions for Lolita in 2016

Wardrobe Expansion 
While I did some great work with my wardrobe expansion over the past year I can still do much better. This year my particular goals are to specifically: purchase a Lolita style coat, boots, an additional blouse, bag and a brand JSK with an adorable print. In addition I promise to stick to my main colors of white, cream and pink.

Sew
Last year I learned how to sew. This year my particular goals are to: complete 3 Lolita projects for myself and 3 Lolita projects for my Obitsu doll Hitomi. She and I both can use additions to our wardrobe and pieces I created myself would be a truly awesome feat.


Stay Regular
I am determined to make sure that this year I complete this specific goal. My goal is to stay regular with my blog. This means that I will maintain a post schedule of one blog article per week. If I post every Friday specifically I get bonus points! As for Keep A Fallen Star I have the will to update and change it, but I will not make a specific goal to achieve that. I still have to decide what my true vision for my store is.

And there you have it! 

Have a Happy New Year everyone and Stay Filly ♥ !​


No comments:

Post a Comment