Saturday, April 23, 2016

My Most Outlandish Dream Dress

Welcome to the second post of the 52 Lolita Challenge!


The random number generator has selected #5, which means this week's topic is:
My Most Outlandish Dream Dress


My most outlandish dream dress would not be accurate without a selection from the imaginative designers of the Japanese Lolita Fashion brand Angelic Pretty.

I interpreted this topic as the most literal definition of outlandish. Which one of my current dream dresses is "eccentric," "curious" or "unconventional"?

​
With my current list of dream dresses the most outlandish dress would simply be -- Wonder Cookie by Angelic Pretty.

I am completely taken with this dress! The Alice homage of tea and sweets has me captivated. Despite my current wardrobe trend of a smaller print and mild tones I cannot get enough of the vibrant Sax blue and bold print. I want to adorn this print and eat sugar cookies while I read one of my most treasured adventure stories. The print is too sweet beyond words not to love.

I would absolutely purchase this dress, and the matching accessories, in a heart beat!


What is your most outlandish dream dress? Post your answers below, I would love to hear your answers!

​See you next week with the next blog topic and Stay Frilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment